If you’re looking to improve the handling of your 6-cylinder F22/F30/F32, you’ve come to the right place! These cars have a lot more body roll than desired, and the stock sway bars don't quite do enough for most F2X/F3X owners to be satisfied. Turner Motorsport partnered with the World-Renowned KW Suspension, to bring these Turner Adjustable 32mm Front & 22mm Rear Sway Bars to life. Engineered and Designed in-house at Turner, and Manufactured by KW, you know these sway bars are built to last with the highest quality.
Thicker sway bars are less apt to bend and distort and help to eliminate understeer. This directly translates to more grip, and your wheels being better planted to the pavement. By upgrading to the Turner Adjustable 32mm Front & 22mm Rear Sway Bars, you will experience less body roll, and see a massive improvement to the handling characteristics of your vehicle, with virtually no sacrifice in ride quality.
The sway bars are constructed by KW, made of lightweight 1.25” (32mm) OD, 0.120” (3mm) wall DOM tubular steel, for the greatest durability and rigidness possible. Finished in a blue powder coat for maximum corrosion resistance. The Sway Bars also come kitted with 80A Poly Sway Bar Bushings from Energy Suspension, along with black anodized 6061-T6 billet brackets with check valve grease ports, and dust caps.
The Turner 32mm Front and 22mm Rear Sway Bar Kit is also adjustable, and allows for a “softer” setting, or a “stiffer” setting, depending on your driving preferences.
- F22 M235i /M240i - 45% stiffness increase on “soft” setting, 76% stiffness increase on “stiff” setting
- F3X 335i/340i/435i/440i - 63% stiffness increase on “soft” setting, 97% stiffness increase on “stiff” setting
- F3X 335i/340i/435i/440i w/ M-Sport - 54% stiffness increase on “soft” setting, 87% stiffness increase on “stiff” setting
- No sacrifice in ride quality
- Increased turn-in response, grip, and cornering
- Reduced body roll without a change in dynamic F/R Balance
- Fully reversible back to factory components
- Turner Step-by-Step Install PDFs
- Lightweight tubular steel construction
- Blue Powder-Coat Finish for maximum corrosion protection
- Custom 80A Poly Bushings made by Energy Suspension
- Grooved bushing inside diameter for improved grease retention
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet brackets with check valve grease port
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles