When considering a brake rotor upgrade, it's important to factor in their specific use. On the road, a solid rotor is a simple, yet cheap and effective solution that is perfectly capable of handling daily-driver requirements. When you start taking your BMW to the track, things become a little more complicated. Extended periods of aggressive driving causes the amount of heat in the rotors to build up, and as the temperature of the rotors increase, the metal begins to expand. With solid rotors, this can lead to numerous issues such as warping of the rotors, unexpected cracking along the inner "ring" or friction surfaces, and increased brake fade.
This is where Two-Piece Floating rotors start to shine. Two-Piece rotors were designed specifically for high-performance applications and are significantly more resistant to the effects of heat and friction, lessening the negative effects typically seen with standard rotors. The separation of the friction disk and the rotor hat allows for the rotor ring to expand and helps prevent heat from traveling into other sensitive braking components that could be damaged from prolonged exposure to harsh conditions.
Needless to say, the engineers at Turner Motorsport weren't a fan of track days being cut short due to braking issues, so they decided to create our very own performance-oriented TrackSport Rotors!
Turner's TrackSport rotors feature a full floating two-piece design and slotted grooves to allow smooth, consistent braking force and easy expulsion of gases and dust created by the brake pads and rotors under heavy braking. This means that no matter the conditions, you can expect the braking feel to remain consistent, even throughout long periods of abuse.
Additionally, thanks to these rotor's inherent two-piece design and the included Aluminum rotor hats, these remove almost 20% of the rotational mass versus stock rotors.
Features & Specifications:
- OE Fitment and Installation
- Two-Piece Fully Floating Design
- Heat-treated rotor rings for extended life and reduced wear
- Factory-applied coating prevents rust and corrosion
- Lightweight design eliminates excess rotational mass
- Slotted grooves expel brake dust and gases
- Internal vanes increase cooling and braking performance
Performance Kit Content:
- Turner Motorsport G14/G15 TrackSport Rotors:
- Turner Motorsport TrackSport Full Floating Slotted Rotor - Front Right
- Turner Motorsport TrackSport Full Floating Slotted Rotor - Front Left
- Turner Motorsport TrackSport Full Floating Slotted Rotor - Rear Right
- Turner Motorsport TrackSport Full Floating Slotted Rotor - Rear Left
- Turner Motorsport G14/G15 Stainless Steel Brake Lines:
- Turner Motorsport Stainless Steel Brake Lines Set - Front
- Turner Motorsport Stainless Steel Brake Lines Set - Rear
- Genuine BMW Brake Pads*:
- Genuine BMW Brake Pads Set - Front
- Genuine BMW Brake Pads Set - Rear
*Genuine BMW pads are included for now and will be updated/replaced once more aftermarket pads become available.
- Brake Pad Wear Sensors:
Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Front
Brake Pad Wear Sensor - Rear
- 34116860911, 34116860912, 34216860925
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||G14||840i xDrive||B58 3.0L|
|BMW||G14||M850i xDrive||N63 4.4L|
|BMW||G15||840i xDrive||B58 3.0L|
|BMW||G15||M850i xDrive||N63 4.4L|