Modern cars these days are design using rubber bushing in the suspension to reduce the noise and vibration from the road and drive train. These bushing do a great job at make a car comfortable for a daily driver who isn’t interested in spirited driving.
For the rest of us who enjoy seeing what our car is made of these types of bushing simply won’t cut it. The amount of deflection created from the rubber bushings can be felt under braking, steering, and acceleration taking all of the smoothness and crisp response away. When you upgrade to the Turner control arm bearings your suspension will stop binding up under pressure and allow a much better flow especially when paired with their thrust arm monoballs.
There is still another advantage to upgrading your control arms to Turner bearings. When installing the control arms you no longer have to have load on the car to tighten them down all the way, now everything can be done using a jack with the car in the air.
Control Arm Bearing:
- CNC machined corrosion resistant 304 Stainless steel shell.
- Corrosion resistant 304 Stainless steel bolt sleeves.
- Corrosion resistant 304 Stainless steel snap rings.
- Sealed spherical ball joint for long service life.
- OE fitment
Thrust Arm Bearing:
- OEM BMW sealed, greased ball joint for exceptional durability and service life, even in the most severe operating conditions
- 6061-T6 anodized housing for excellent corrosion resistance
- Proprietary Turner designed knurled OD to provide the perfect fit for the wide range of thrust arm bore diameters among brands
- CNC machined 304ss, providing a precision fit between the ball joint and the subframe
Benefits of Both:
- Very streetable, quieter than poly with minimal NVH.
- Improved steering feel and cornering response
- Reduced friction over OE rubber bushing with no unwanted deflection under cornering and braking forces.
- Does not require vehicle to be at ride height to be torqued to spec.
- 31121141717, 31121141718, 31122341219, 31122341296
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles