Building on their success in tuning BMWs for the race track - Turner Motorsport has developed high output street software for the already-high-performance E60 M5 and E63/4 M6.
BMW tuned the S85 V10 to run on "regular" 87 octane fuel to accommodate for the number of passive drivers that would simply put regular gasoline into their tanks. With this in mind, that provides room to increase engine performance by flashing your ECU with software designed to optimize performance for higher octane fuel. Available for 91 and 93 octane fuels, this software offers 8,250rpm (stock) or 8,500rpm (raised!) red line, along with overall improved driving dynamics and throttle response. Features of this software include:
- 91 octane tune with stock 8,250 rev limiter
- Expect gains of nearly 25 horsepower and 20 ft-lbs of torque (Looking for maximum gains? Opt for Turner's 93 octane software!)
- Part throttle and wide open fuel and timing maps are optimized
- Revised torque settings and knock control
- Smoother, faster pedal response
- Eliminated top speed limiter
- Tuned engine performance is even more pronounced on modified vehicles
Turner Motosport took years of winning race experience and developed their S85 tunes utilizing their in-house Dynapack chassis dyno, finalizing software with real-world road testing. This is software you'll enjoy day-to-day and that will continue to put a smile on your face.
Loading Turner's Stage 1 S85 Performance software is a simple process, done through the OBDII port in your garage or driveway. We ship you the OBD tool, USB cable, and performance software files along with simple instructions on how to load the software from your Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 laptop to the OBD tool and upload to your ECU. The whole process takes less than an hour.
|This part does not have vehicle applications yet. For fitment verification, contact our sales team via 1.800.924.5172, Live Chat , or email@example.com.|