Turner Motorsport is well known for presence in the race community and nearly all of their products reflect that by combining track knowledge with street performance. These Turner engineered polyurethane engine mounts are a great example of that, offering more engaging driving experience, crisper throttle response, more precise shifter feel, and reduced driveline slop. These mounts get you as close as possible to solid mount race performance without all of the excessive NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness), allowing you to perform all the time yet still maintain daily driving comfort.
ECS recommends running drivetrain mounts of all the same variety - if you are using poly engine mounts, you should also use poly transmission mounts. If you are using solid engine mounts, you should also use solid transmission mounts.
- Precision machined billet 6061-T6 housing for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Polyurethane material that is more resistant to water, ozone, and chemicals, maintaining its resiliency and elasticity longer than conventional rubber.
- Crisper throttle response & more precise shifts
- Engine operating conditions and drivetrain forces carefully analyzed to allow for a bushing design that withstands engine and drivetrain forces, and dampens natural engine vibration frequencies.
- 60A durometer polyurethane to stay closer to the stock level of comfort.
- 22116760330, 22116773744
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||E82||1 M Coupe||N54 3.0L|