These Turner rear trailing arm bushings (RTAB) now feature a much sought after sealed design. Turner recognized the popularity of their original RTAB design as well as the customer demand for this sealed upgrade, ultimately utilizing the same concept at the front control arm monoballs. A sealed design means not only that contaminants such as salt, grit, and road debris will not affect the bearing, but also means they require no lubrication or maintenance - ever!
Turner Motorsport has spent the last two decades striving for ultimate performance on the racetrack, and transferring the knowledge gained from winning races onto the street. Their line of BMW performance parts combines, high quality, great value, and most importantly, superior performance that will allow you to dial in your ride to suit your driving style and allow your BMW to live up to its full potential.
The biggest difference between these new street application monoballs and the legendary Turner track version is the utilization of a high quality OE sealed bearing to keep contaminants out extending the life of the product.
- Rear Trailing Arm Monoball eliminates unwanted deflection, maintaining alignment settings and minimizing wheel hop.
- Allows full rear trailing arm articulation for low friction movement and eliminates binding found in rubber and poly bushings.
- Completely streetable: utilizes an OES Lemforder brand sealed, greased ball joint for an extremely long service life with no increase to NVH.
- Housing: Billet CNC 6061-T6 aluminum, type II anodized for exceptional durability and corrosion resistance
- Bearing: OE Mercedes/lemforder 2043520027 Sealed ball joint
- Bearing inserts: CNC machined 303 stainless steel.
- Rebuild Kit: ES2695379 (x2)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||Z4||M Coupe||S54 3.2L|
|BMW||Z4||M Roadster||S54 3.2L|