The Porsche Panamera might have mixed reviews on its styling, but when it comes to tuning its V8 twin turbocharged engine, there is no question on the performance output that can be had. Like all other Porsche Turbos, the Panamera is no different with the power increase and driveability performance that can be had. As we have seen on other Porsche Turbo vehicles, we can gain anywhere from 80-115HP reliable with just a flash. Improving the vehicles throttle response, reducing the turbo lag, and improving the pull throughout the RPM range is all part of enhancing the vehicle with an ECU tune.
Crank Horsepower Ratings:
- Stock Power: 550HP | 553FT/LBs
- Tuned Power: 600HP | 620FT/LBs
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide. We have powered vehicles of all types.
- All ECU tunes can be reverted back to stock if necessary.
- With the VR Tuned ECU Flash, basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
- Adding parts such as an exhaust, intake, plenum, pulley, will all adjust with the tune.
- Vivid Racing can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- Vivid Racing tests and dynos on their own cars to make sure what you get is safe, reliable, and gives you the results you want!
How to Flash Your ECU?
- Use the DimSport handheld device. This REQUIRES a Windows PC. You can flash between the stock and tuned at anytime.
For reference, this ECU is a Siemens SDI6.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Porsche||Panamera||Turbo S||V8 4.8L M48.70||2012||970|
|Porsche||Panamera||Turbo S||V8 4.8L M48.70||2013||970|