Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
034Motorsport Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushing Upgrade Kit for the MkIV Volkswagen R32 and 8L/8N Chassis Audi Quattro cars. Their billet aluminum subframe mounts are designed as a direct replacement for the factory rubber subframe mounts, and lock down the rear subframe.
The factory rear subframe bushings are designed for comfort, and manufactured using a rubber damping medium, which allows for subframe shifting and unwanted movement under load. This movement results in suspension and drivetrain slop than can be observed when pushing the car to its limits on track.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Replaces Rear Bushings in the Front Subframe. (The front position is solid-mounted from the factory.)
- Elimnates Slop and Movement from Rear Subframe Bushings.
- Completely Maintains Suspension Geometry for Improved Handling, Tire Wear and Steering Response.
- Direct Replacement for Stock Rubber Bushings.
- 034Motorsport Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushings (Set of 4)
- Factory Subframe Bolt Set
*Please Note: Our aluminum bushings are precision CNC machined to within a few ten-thousandths of an inch. However, the stock steel subframe has very sloppy tolerances. It will be required to clearance your subframe to fit these bushings. A sanding roll or carbide grinding bit can be used. The amount of material varies on each subframe. Volkswagen made these very sloppy as the stock subframe bushings have rubber sleeves. Our billet aluminum bushings require a much higher tolerance fit.*
- 8N0199282C, 8N0199282D
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles