034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Bushing Kit for the B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4! The factory Audi rear subframe bushings are designed for comfort, and manufactured using a rubber damping medium, which allows for subframe shifting and unwanted movement under load. This movement results in suspension and drivetrain slop than can be observed when pushing the car to its limits on track.
Our billet aluminum subframe mounts are designed as a direct replacement for the factory rubber subframe mounts, and lock down the rear subframe. Installing these solid aluminum bushings will sacrifice the ride quality somewhat through additional noise and vibration transfer from the rear suspension and differential into the cabin.
These bushings have been thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport and independent Audi enthusiasts before release.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Engineered to Eliminate Movement/Slop in the Rear Subframe
- Improves Handling and Road Feel
- Will Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Subframe Mount Set (Set of 4 Pairs)
- New Factory Replacement Bolts (Set of 4)
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 (B6)
- 2003 - 2005 Audi S4 (B6)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi S4 (B7)
- 2006 - 2008 Audi RS4 (B7)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B6 A4||Quattro||V6 30v|
|Audi||B7 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|