Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
This complete recirculating catch can breather kit for the MkIV Volkswagen 1.8T offers bolt-in installation for stock applications and modified cars alike. Featuring our 034Motorsport "Vortex" breather can, this kit upgrades the factory PCV system to better separate oil vapor from crankcase gasses, ensuring adequate crankcase ventilation while helping prevent oil from entering the intake tract.
- 034Motorsport custom baffled Vortex breather can, this design can is used in aircraft and motorsport applications to remove oil and water vapor from the crank case fumes. As crank case fumes are forced out, they enter the catch can tangentially, through centrifugal force causing heavier oil and water vapor to fling outward and drain down the walls of the can. This is a much more effective way of seperating oil and water vapor than most generic "catch cans"
- Full draining back to the block so the can never has to be drained, a 034Motorsport oil drain flange mounts between the oil pan and the turbo oil drain line to allow seperated oil to drain back to the sump.
- Molded reinforced silicone hoses for lifelong use and durability, large diameter hoses ensure restriction free crank case ventilation, catch can features 1" fittings for high flow.
- Full recirculation back into the intake for smog compliance, or can be implimented with an air filter on the catch can outlet to keep any oil fumes out of the intake system. Choose option below.
- All clamps, fittings and hardware required to install the kit in virtually any Mk4 VW 1.8T.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV GLI||All||1.8T|