The 034Motorsport Dynamic+Flush Wheel Spacer Kit for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit is the perfect solution for getting that smooth, flush look with stock wheel fitment. Moving the wheels and tires outward to fill the wheel wells gives the car an aggressive stance. The wider track will also improve cornering stability and grip. For even better handling and appearance, pair the Dynamic+Flush Wheel Spacer Kit with Dynamic+ Lowering Springs!
034Motorsport's Dynamic+Flush Wheel Spacer Kit is designed to fit Volkswagen vehicles with a 57.1mm center bore and 5x112mm wheel bolt patterns. These wheel spacers are manufactured from 6061 billet aluminum with a black anodized finish and feature a few cool features you will appreciate if you have had experience with spacers before. Wheel spacers increase track width to improve handling, allow for more brake clearance, and help achieve the more flush wheel/tire fitment you desire for your car.
- Sizes selected to push out stock size and offset wheels to provide a more "flush" look for the Mk7 Volkswagen Golf.
- 15mm and 20mm thick spacers manufactured from 6061 billet aluminum (one pair of each size).
- Black anodized for durability.
- Compatible with 5x112 bolt patterns (57.1mm center bore).
- Back side of spacer features milled pockets to reduce weight.
- Machined with easy release grooves for simple removal (no more damaging the spacer or wheel hub with a pry bar!).
- Compatible with 034Motorsport Wheel Stud & Nut Kits.
- Two 15mm front spacers (604-7002).
- Two 20mm rear spacers (604-7008).
*NOTE: Please make sure that your wheel bolts or studs have sufficient thread engagement when using these spacers. If longer hardware is needed, please consider purchasing 034Motorsport Wheel Stud & Nut Kits in the necessary lengths.*
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||Hatchback||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||Hatchback||2.0T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||Sportwagen||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII Facelift||FWD||1.4T|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII Facelift||FWD||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII Facelift||FWD||2.0T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII R||4Motion||2.0T Gen3|