Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed to as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's B9 Audi S4 Development Vehicle, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing, thousands of miles of commuting, and countless track days, resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Audi S4 owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Approximately 0.9" of Lowering with Perfect, Functional Stance - No Reverse Rake!
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Compatible with Audi Adaptive Suspension
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Front - Approximately 0.9" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 0.9" Lower
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front - 400 Pounds/Inch
- Rear - 480 Pounds/Inch
- 2018 - Present Audi S4 (B9)
- Please Note: Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are compatible with both Standard Suspension and Audi Adaptive Suspension.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles