Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
034Motorsport is pleased to announce the availability of Density Line Control Arm Kits for B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 & A5/S5/RS5 models! Replace your vehicle's aging, worn control arms with these performance-engineered Density Line units to restore handling precision beyond factory levels.
The factory front control arms are an integral part of the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 & A5/S5/RS5 suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Control Arm Kit is designed to be a performance replacement for all eight of the factory front upper and lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handing and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Includes New M14 Ball Joints For Lower Straight Control Arms
- Front Lower Control Arms - Front Straight Arm (Left & Right)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear Curved Arm with M12 Ball Joint (Left & Right)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- M14 Ball Joints For Lower Straight Arm (Pair)
- Installation Hardware Kit
*Installation note* It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static right height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be might higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's limited warranty on density line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||V8 4.2L|