The factory Audi rear differential carrier bushings have voids in the rubber damping medium, which results in excessive rear differential movement (twisting) under load. This movement allows for unwanted drivetrain slop (and sometimes clunks) than can be observed when accelerating, decelerating, and shifting.
These billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill the voids in the factory B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 rear differential carrier mounts, and limit rear differential movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the voids in the factory mounts, these inserts eliminate the associated slop and ensures that you're experiencing smoother shifting and throttle transitions, and an improved driving experience.
Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- Application-Specific Design Featuring Stainless Steel Securing Washers
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Differential Mounts
- Drastically Reduces Rear Differential Movement During Shifting, Acceleration, and Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Carrier Mount Insert Pair
- High Strength Stainless Steel Securing Washer Pair
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B6 A4||Quattro||V6 30v|
|Audi||B7 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|