The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering. In addition, this Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. The addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 100% - 125% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock RS4 Rear Sway Bar)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets
*Recommended running the latest revision of the factory rear end links, or upgrading to Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links (es2864589) when using this sway bar on the "Stiff" setting.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B6 A4||FWD||V6 30v|
|Audi||B6 A4||Quattro||V6 30v|
|Audi||B7 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|