Since 1999, aFe (Advanced FLOW Engineering) has been developing and manufacturing high quality accessories in their facility in Corona, California. Starting with air filters and intake systems, and now expanding into exhaust systems, suspension components, tuning modules, and more, aFe products are a great way to improve the performance of your BMW without altering its fundamental character. Owned by a BMW enthusiast, aFe power is recognized the world over as a leader in quality performance products for your BMW.
- Constructed with 100% polyurethane
- Two layers of progressively finer mesh synthetic media
- Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles
- Excellent dust-holding capacity for a longer service cycle between cleanings
- Integrated urethane bump seal insures a tight, no leak seal
- Outflows stock paper filter for improved horsepower and torque
Emissions legal in all 50 states.
ECS Tuning recommends servicing your air filter every 30,000 miles, varying based on driving conditions.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles