Cold Air Intakes are an excellent modification for any vehicle, as they bring in cooler air, instead of air that has been heat soaked by the engine. The putative principle behind a cold air intake is that cooler air has a higher density, thus containing more oxygen per volume unit than warmer air.
Created from Aerospace Grade carbon fiber, this Carbonio Cold Air Intake further improves this material by incorporating a proprietary thermal barrier layer in its construction. The result is an exceptionally light and strong part that minimizes intake temperatures. This ensures that the engine optimizes power by receiving the coldest and most oxygen rich air possible.
Benefits of the Carbonio CAI System include:
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Improves Throttle Response
- Decreased Turbo 'Lag'
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Enhances Engine's Volumetric Efficiency
- Installs in an Hour (does not require bumper or headlight removal)
- Maintains Clean Appearance by Retaining Factory Engine Cover
- Maintains All Factory Emissions Components
- Fits Both Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- Unique Thermal Barrier Composite Construction Ensures Low Inlet Temperatures
- Fully Compatible and Complimentary with APR Software and Exhaust systems
This Carbonio Stage 2 Kit Includes:
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Main Section Ensures Inlet Temperatures Stay Low
- Carbon Fiber Main Section has Show Quality Finish
- Complete Photographic Instructions
- Rear Backpipe
- All Necessary Hardware Included for Easy Install without Cutting or Modifying
If you want to continue upgrading your engine, the next step is either an APR Stage 1 Chip or an Exhaust System. The former is located under the Engine section, while the latter can be found in our Exhaust section. Give your vehicle some added power with these products from ECS Tuning.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|