When the accessory drive belt is loose, important accessories like the alternator, power steering pump, and AC will not work properly. Drive belts use the crank pulley to run the accessories. If the drive belt does not function properly serious damage can occur like overheating. If your drive belt is getting old, cracking, glazing, or squeaking, it is time to replace it.
ECS Tuning assembled a kit that has all the necessary items needed when servicing your drive belt.
- Air Conditioning Belt Idler
- Alternator Belt Tensioner (T Tensioner)
- Compressor Belt Tensioner (S Tensioner)
- Air Conditioning Belt (G Belt)
- Alternator Belt (F Belt)
- Belt Tensioner Mounting hardware
- Idler Mounting Hardware
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles