Bentley Publishers is proud to announce the publication of the Volkswagen Jetta Service Manual: 2005-2010. This repair manual covers the late 2005 through 2010 model year Jetta built on the Volkswagen "A5" platform.
Though the do-it-yourself Volkswagen owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of the same detailed maintenance and repair information available at an authorized Volkswagen dealer the Volkswagen owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
(remove install external service):
- 04A 5-speed manual
- 02Q 6-speed manual
- 09G 6-speed automatic
- 02E 6-speed DSG
- Covers Jetta models 2005-2006 based on the A5 platform.
- Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
- Removal and installation of Motronic (gasoline) and Diesel fuel injection system components including Pumpe Düse (PD) Diesel.
- Emission control tests repairs and adjustments including Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Secondary Air Injection system.
- Drivetrain maintenance troubleshooting adjustment and repair including clutch gearshift linkage and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement including front struts rear shocks coil springs wheel bearings and wheels.
- Heating and air conditioning repair including A/C component replacement on the Climatronic and Climatic systems.
- Body adjustment and repairs including front and rear doors fenders front radiator support and sunroof.
- Wiring schematics with fuse/relay locations including an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
- Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes SAE-defined OBD II P-codes as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances wear limits adjustments and tightening torques.
This Book is sold in the hardback copy only.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles