Bilstein suspension components are unmatched in quality and value. In 1957, Bilstein designed and produced the first mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber for the Mercedes-Benz, a significant breakthrough in suspension technology. With such a storied history and dedication to driver comfort, Bilstein continues to make ground-breaking innovations in the field of automotive suspensions. When it comes to choosing an aftermarket suspension, the first choice for many is Bilstein for their commitment to quality and performance.
The PSS, or Performance Suspension System, is an ultra high performance suspension system with the versatility of complete adjustment. Performance valved mono-tube gas shocks and infinitely adjustability allow you to choose an aggressive ride for the track or a comfortable suspension with more travel for daily driving. Threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive spring rate springs to achieve the perfect ride height and center of gravity.
- With a lifetime warranty on all Bilstein components, it will be the last suspension you purchase for your vehicle.
- Superior Mono-tube Design & Fabrication! Rising Rate Self-Adjusting Working Piston!
- Patented Nitrogen Chamber & Floating Dividing Piston!
- One Piece Alloy Rod Guide & Seal System! Digressive Working Piston Assembly Increases Shock Life!
- Installation: Installs exactly like a stock shock polyurethane bushings and shock boots are included
- Spring rates for MK4 PSS/PSS9 are 400front/315rear
- Height adjustable from 0.5" to 2.0" (front) and 0.25" to 1.75" (rear)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 24v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 24v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV GLI||All||1.8T|