Bilstein suspension components are unmatched in quality and value. In 1957, Bilstein designed and produced the first mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber for the Mercedes-Benz, a significant breakthrough in suspension technology. With such a storied history and dedication to driver comfort, Bilstein continues to make ground-breaking innovations in the field of automotive suspensions. When it comes to choosing an aftermarket suspension, the first choice for many is Bilstein for their commitment to quality and performance.
The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas pressure shock or struts with performance level valving for application specific, progressive rate coil springs.
Features and Benefits:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Aluminum Spring plates and lock nuts
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
- Limited lifetime warranty*
*Bilstein warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for the life of each Gas Pressure Shock, this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Proof of purchase is required process warranty. Contact ECS Tuning for more information.
- 652 1291, 47120471, 47269064
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles