Bilstein suspension components are unmatched in quality and value. In 1957, Bilstein designed and produced the first mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber for the Mercedes-Benz, a significant breakthrough in suspension technology. With such a storied history and dedication to driver comfort, Bilstein continues to make ground-breaking innovations in the field of automotive suspensions. When it comes to choosing an aftermarket suspension, the first choice for many is Bilstein for their commitment to quality and performance.
The PSS, or Performance Suspension System, is an ultra high performance suspension system with the versatility of complete adjustment. Performance valved mono-tube gas shocks and infinitely adjustability allow you to choose an aggressive ride for the track or a comfortable suspension with more travel for daily driving. Threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive spring rate springs to achieve the perfect ride height and center of gravity.
With a lifetime warranty on all Bilstein components, it will be the last suspension you purchase for your vehicle.
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for perfect handling
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TüV certificate
**All warranties are handled through Bilstein. Individual components are also only available directly from Bilstein. Please call 1-800-537-1085 for assistance.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles