Bilstein suspension components are unmatched in quality and value. In 1957, Bilstein designed and produced the first mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber for the Mercedes-Benz, a significant breakthrough in suspension technology. With such a storied history and dedication to driver comfort, Bilstein continues to make ground-breaking innovations in the field of automotive suspensions. When it comes to choosing an aftermarket suspension, the first choice for many is Bilstein for their commitment to quality and performance.
Inspired but the suspension produced for the track, Bilstein brings the ultimate in high performance suspension tuning to your German vehicle. 10 stage compression and rebound levels allow you to adjust the dampening of your suspension to suit any situation. Threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive spring rate springs to achieve the perfect ride height and center of gravity. Whether it is your weekend track day or your daily commute, adjustments can be made easily with the turn of a knob and the suspension fully installed. This versatility turns your dual-purpose vehicle into the ultimate driving machine.
Take control of your suspension with the pinnacle of performance: Bilstein.
9/10 characteristic curve pairs can be selected by adjustment wheel while installed
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles while installed
- Individual settings ranging from extreme sportiness right up to the highest level of driving comfort
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
Round threads for thread corrosion resistance
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
**All warranties are handled through Bilstein. Individual components are also only available directly from Bilstein. Please call 1-800-537-1085 for assistance.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles