Aftermarket radio installations in Audis are rarely a plug and play operation. They usually require extensive wiring, additional adapters, and a dashboard trim kit. The result is a head unit that sticks out like a sore thumb and doesn't match the design of the interior.
Bremmen Parts is aware of these issues and is proud to offer a direct-fit multimedia head unit that alleviates the inherent issues with universal aftermarket radios. Bremmen's Android Multimedia System features an 7" capacitive touch screen and fits snugly within the uniquely shaped factory radio cut-out while bolting into the same locations as the factory radio. The included wiring harness allows for a nearly plug and play installation.
- Wireless CarPlay and wired Android Auto via built-in ZLink app
- 1024x600 7" capacitive touch screen
- Eight-Core Rockchip PX5 Industrial-Grade Chips, 1512MHz Cortex A53 CPU, 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory with support for expansion via MicroSD card and USB flash drive
- Bluetooth 5.0 hands-free calling and A2DP audio streaming
- 4x50W speaker output power
- Radio tuner with RDS and 18 FM presets, 12 AM presets.
- Built-in WiFi modem with support for 802.11b/g/n
- Aftermarket rear view camera support. *Not compatible with factory rear view camera.
- Supported Digital Media Formats: CD, DVD-R/RW, DVD-RAM, MP3, MP4, WMA, JPEG
- Supports Steering Wheel Controls
- In most cases, the Can-Bus bypass harness should remain unplugged to allow the signal to pass through Can-Bus module.
- The antenna adapter has an amplified function. This is optional and may not be necessary in your area. If you wish to amplify your antenna signal, simply splice the antenna wire to a 12v source such as the blue wire on the harness.
- The wire labeled "parking brake" does not need to be connected since the vehicle communicates this function through Can-Bus.
- In most cases, the included external microphone is not necessary as the microphone built into the radio face plate is sufficient.
- Fully test the radio before you finish the installation.
- Not compatible with CD changer, or Satellite Radio
- Music cannot be listened to directly off of a smartphone or iPod via USB cable. Music must be played off of a device plugged into the stereo auxiliary input, streamed over Bluetooth, played off of a USB flash drive or MicroSD card, imported to the radio's flash storage, or via CarPlay/Android Auto
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B6 A4||FWD||V6 30v|
|Audi||B6 A4||Quattro||V6 30v|
|Audi||B7 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|