The oil catch can mounted on the passenger's side and is used to prevent oil vapors from entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves cause reduced performance, bad fuel mileage, and could damage the fragile intake “flaps” and motor.
- CTS Turbo billet aluminum valve cover breather – CNC machined for beautiful finish
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
- -10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
- Oil catch can mounting bracket
- Modular intake manifold plug
- Hose-Wrangler clamp
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles