CTS Turbo is proud to announce their new intake system for the B9 AUDI A4, AllRoad, A5, S4, S5, RS4, RS5 (2017-2019 models)
CTS designed their system to work in conjunction with the OEM air scoop to seamlessly force cold air into the air intake system. Air then flows through their high flow 6' velocity stack air filter for maximum engine performance.
CTS' single-piece proprietary moulded silicone couplers allows for smooth entry of air into the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 10-12HP on a stock car.
All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound. Turbo spool up and diverter valve release are a lot louder!
- Massive 6' velocity stack filter, largest on the market
- 3.5' silicone turbo inlet hoses for both 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder engines (5-ply construction, will not collapse)
- Heatshield to keep air temperatures as low as possible
- Easy install and perfect fitment
- Increased engine performance, less turbo lag
- Sporty sound under acceleration and loud pressure release
- Gains of 10-12HP on stock vehicles, tuned cars will gain even more!
- Kit comes with parts to install on 1.8T, 2.0T, 2.9T and 3.0T engines (fits MAF-LESS cars)
- B9 A4 (2017 – current)
- B9 AllRoad (2017 – current)
- B9 S4 (2018 – current)
- B9 A5 (2018 – current)
- B9 S5 (2018 – current)
- B9 RS4 (2018 – current)
- B9 RS5 (2018 – current)
*Does not fit cars with MAF sensor.*
*Includes two silicone couplers to use with different applications - 2.0T/2.9T or 3.0T*
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B9 A5||Quattro||2.0T Sportback|
|Audi||B9 S5||Quattro||3.0T Sportback|
|Audi||B9 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|