Supercharger Pulley Upgrade Kit
The CTS pulley is smaller diameter than stock. It will increase the speed at which the supercharger spins and will increase the boost pressure output. Increased boost pressure in conjunction with upgraded ECU software results in a dramatic increase in horsepower and torque throughout the entire powerband. This will not increase stress or excessive wear on supercharger or engine components.
NOTE: CTS B8 3.0T Supercharger Pulley Upgrade Kit must be used with appropriate "Stage 2" performance software.
Stage 2 performance software (not included) will allow you to achieve maximum boost and power from your 3.0T while safely optimizing air fuel ratios, timing, and boost pressure bleed off.
Most software is compatible with this kit, however CTS Turbo recommends EPLabs stage 2 software! Visit www.EPLabs.net for more information.
- Made in house at CTS Turbo, in Canada
- Precision CNC machined from billet ASI303 stainless steel
- OEM-spec honing and tolerances
- Replacement supercharger drive belt
- Boost increased from stock 11psi to 15psi, boost holds steady all the way up to redline
- Nitride coated for long-lasting OEM looking finish
- CTS B8 3.0T Supercharger Pulley Installation Kit (for removing OE Pulley or CTS Pulley)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||C6 A6||All||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C7 A6||FWD||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C7 A6||Quattro||V6 3.0T|
|Porsche||Cayenne||S Hybrid||V6 3.0L M06.EC|
|Porsche||Cayenne||S Hybrid||V6 3.0L MCG.FA|