Whatever your task at hand -- whether it''s launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle most non-commercial trailers.
Custom class 3 trailer hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for the pickup truck and SUV. Because of their weight range, they are also found on the full-size car, crossover and minivan. However, each custom class 3 is made vehicle-specific. This particular model is designed to be a custom receiver hitch for certain years of the Audi Q3 (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 3,500 lbs. GTW and 525 lbs. TW.
With a higher weight capacity, CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to tow utility trailers, boat trailers, larger campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers, small livestock trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). Each class 3 has a 2" receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety.
To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, each one is made in the USA to be strong and dependable. They are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage. Plus, to give you the confidence to Bring It no matter what your next task is, all class 3 hitches are backed by a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Constructed with a sleek, round-tube main body
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a cast, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Installation requires hole enlargement, heat shield and fascia trimming and exhaust to be temporarily lowered
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer''s stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles