The High Temperature (HT) Silicone Coating provides lasting protection for any hot surface up to 1500 degrees. DEI recommend the use of this coating with their exhaust wrap because it seals the material and provides lasting protection from oil, dirt and road grime. Don't limit the use to exhaust header wrap, this products works well on headers, blocks, starters and even on your grill at home. HT Silicone Coating is VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant in all 50 states. Recommended for use with DEI non-Titanium exhaust wraps, HT Silicone Coating penetrates, seals and protects as well as helping to extend the lifespan of exhaust wrap.
- Protection from abrasions, oil & grime
- Heat protection up to 1500°F
- For use on exhaust wraps, engine blocks, pipes, manifolds & more
- 12 oz. can
- Cure temperature: 400°F
- Cure time: 2 hours
- Works great as a paint for BBQ grills too!
* HT Silicone Coating is sold in a compressed aerosol container. Regulations restrict the air transport of flammable products (aerosols).
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles