ECS Tuning performance polyurethane engine mounts offer a more engaging driving experience, with crisper throttle response, more precise shifter feel, and reduced driveline slop.
Our ECS Tuning performance engine mounts are custom designed in house by our leading R&D department. These mounts are the result of countless hours of research and testing to establish the best possible bushing design to minimize both engine vibration and driveline deflection, and increase strength. ECS Tunings primary goal was to achieve a compliant ride while maximizing performance. After putting down thousands of real world test miles on multiple vehicles, we've done just that.
- Eliminates the sloppy and problematic fluid filled factory mounts riddled with voids
- Completely assembled and ready to install!
- Pre-load has been optimized to account for polyurethane compression set
- 60A durometer polyurethane for the optimal balance between NVH and stiffness
- Precision machined billet 6061-T6 housing with type II anodizing for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Thermal isolators to keep internal mount temperatures down, prolonging the life of the polyurethane bushings
- Our poly material is more resistant to water, ozone, and chemicals, maintaining its resiliency and elasticity longer than conventional rubber.
- Crisper throttle response & more precise shifts
- All stainless steel hardware used for corrosion protection
- Custom made error-free resistor harnesses
Depending on your specific modifications, NVH level can differ.
- ECS Tuning Performance Polyurethane Engine Mounts - Left & Right Side
- ECS Tuning Plug & Play Resistor Harnesses
- Thermal isolators
- New main bolts
Check out the installation tab for our full install guide!
*Installed photos have some vehicle components removed to show detail.
*2.0T models will experience noticeably more NVH than 3.0T due to the nature of the engine.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||C7 A6||FWD||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C7 A6||Quattro||V6 3.0T|