Strut tower bars are an excellent and common handling upgrade that work by bracing the shock towers together to reduce chassis flex during cornering. ECS Tuning has designed and tested this strut brace in house to increase chassis rigidity and improve handling during aggressive cornering in your B8. Cut from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and finished in a black anodize, our Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace will not only enhance your driving experience but also provide an eye-catching addition to your engine bay.
ECS Tuning's Billet Aluminum Front Strut Tower Brace for the B8 chassis is incredible! Not just a show piece, our front strut brace is a precision engineered structural component that ensures power is transferred properly and not lost through chassis flex, without any increase in NVH. By providing a more rigid component in place of the flimsy sheet metal factory strut brace the cornering load is distributed more competently between both strut towers to reduce chassis flex, preventing changes in wheel alignment geometry that can negatively impact handling.
This strut bar can be used by itself or in conjunction with our ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber Front Strut Tower Brace (es3195022) for the ultimate upgrade!
- Improved handling from the increase in rigidity of the chassis and strut towers
- Replaces factory bent sheet metal brace found behind the secondary firewall in the battery/raintray compartment
- Utilizes factory strut studs and is a bolt-in install
- Sheet metal bracket replaces factory spot welded bracket for factory power distribution block
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum in a black anodized finish
- Engraved ECS Tuning logo
- Includes additional hardware necessary for installation
- Retains mounting location for factory washer fluid tank
For help with installation, please download or print out our detailed Installation PDF available underneath the installation tab on this product page.
*Note: Hardtop models only, does not fit convertible/cabriolet models.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||V8 4.2L|