Audi Pre-Facelift B9 A4 Valved Cat-Back Exhaust - Resonated - 4" Black Chrome Tips
True automotive passion comes in many forms. For us, we've found driving euphoria with our new ECS Valved Exhaust System.
Enjoy your B9 A4 2.0T with the most engaging, race-inspired, performance-valved exhaust system. Intoxicating exhaust notes fuel your desire to push your engine to its limits with every ounce of power and every engine revolution. Experience your driving passion with our ECS Valved Exhaust System and control your sound with our valved muffler design.
The full exhaust system is made from high quality brushed T304 stainless steel with TIG welded joints for an exceptional look and durability. Exhaust gases are channeled through the large 3" non restricted pipe where it splits into your choice of a resonator or resonator delete and moves into the 3 chamber, in house designed mufflers. With this system, you, the driver, are in control of where the exhaust gases go from here. With the valves open on our cat-back, we showed max gains of +16 WHP and +17 WTQ on our B9 A4 equipped with a Luft-Technik intake, ECS Intercooler/charge pipes, and a stage 1 tune!
In normal, comfortable driving conditions, the valves remain closed and exhaust gases are directed through the channels of the mufflers, where sound reduction takes place. To open the exhaust, simply pressing the "valve open" button on the remote key fob unleashes a straight-through, raw, unedited exhaust symphony.
Each system is available with your choice of either chrome or black chrome, clamp-on, "pivoting" exhaust tips that accentuate this expertly assembled exhaust system with a perfect finish. With clamps securing each tube in position and allowing multiple degrees of rotation in combination with our ECS Swivel Exhaust Tips, you have the ability to fine-tune the location of each component.
When paired with our standards of quality and design requirements here at ECS Tuning, we can provide your B9 A4 a perfect blend of performance and an interactive driving experience. Through multiple design iterations and stringent product testing, we have engineered our exhaust system to not only free up horsepower but to provide trouble-free installation.
Our ECS Valved Exhaust System was designed, engineered, tested and quality inspected by our Research and Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility. We strive for the highest level of precision and quality through leading-edge product development technology including FARO laser scanning for reverse engineering and quality inspection, SolidWorks 3D CAD modeling, rapid prototyping utilizing our in-house 3D printer, and rigorous long term product testing.
Though our exhaust comes with a remote to operate the valves, for seamless integration, the valve controller can be programmed to your HomeLink opener system. Following the instructions in your owner's manual, you will need to use the remote that is provided with the exhaust to program two unused buttons on your opener system. One button needs programming to the valve open button on the fob and the other will be programmed to the valve closed button on the fob. Now you can just store the remote away in case you need to reset the programming!
Check out our video of the exhaust system here ===> https://youtu.be/cMYkelXDNQ0
- Full 5 year warranty on ALL components to the original purchaser!
- 3" T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing with 1.25mm wall thickness
- Splits to 2.5" tubing after the resonator or resonator delete section
- 1/2" Barbed Stainless Steel Exhaust Hangers
- Welded in OE locations for precise fitment
- Interactive Valved Mufflers
- Pneumatically controlled exhaust valves
- Straight-through perforated core in Valve-Open position
- Brushed T304 stainless steel muffler casing featuring stamped ECS logo
- Single Tip Muffler Sections
- 4" tips fit perfectly with the OEM diffuser
- Adjustable tailpipe to center section
- Fits with OEM valance
- Maximum Adjustability
- Clamps allow several degrees of component rotation
- ECS Swivel Exhaust Tips allow for precise fit and finish
- Fully TIG Welded
- Available in a resonated or non-resonated system
- Factory like fitment -- no modifications required!
- All hardware needed for installation
- Interactive Valved Mufflers with single tips
- Clamp-on 4" Swivel Exhaust Tips
Want to go louder or quieter? Resonator and resonator delete sections available separately. Resonator ES#3559666 and resonator delete ES#3559667.
**Please note, a manifold vacuum source is required to activate the interactive exhaust valve --- This is NOT included but available under ES#3136138 (intake manifold port) or ES#3136139 (throttle body)****
- Aftermarket ECU software is recommended to maximize performance gains as advertised.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles