The Engineering team at ECS Tuning has spent countless hours in the development of the exclusive C7 A6/A7 3.0T Luft-Technik Intake System. This intake was precision engineered using state of the art laser scanning, dyno testing, and 3D CAD technology to combine factory-like fitment in your engine bay with increased engine performance.
The powder coated aluminum heat shield resists the performance robbing effects of heat soak by secluding the air filter to the right side of the engine bay. The throttle body inlet hose is crafted of a high quality wire reinforced 5-ply silicone to achieve increased durability and resistance to collapsing. This intake has been subjected to rigorous real world testing with verified performance gains on our in-house chassis dyno resulting in an increase of 16WHP and 10WTQ on APR Stage 2 ECU upgrade with the APR supercharger pulley as well as a 31.4% increase in flow rate over stock (469 CFM vs 357 CFM). The slight increase in supercharger whine during heavy acceleration and intake growl is an enthusiast's dream, giving hint to the added performance without being intrusive. The end result of all of this effort is an intake system that combines fitment, quality and performance in one stunning package that will make a statement in your engine bay.
The ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Intake System features:
- Specifically crafted to fit C7 3.0T A6 & A7 engines using stock mounting locations
- Wire reinforced 5-ply silicone throttle body inlet hose to hinder collapsing
- Powder Coated aluminum heat shield
- 3" conical hi-flow reusable air filter; featuring 8 ply cotton gauze construction and a bell mouth inlet to minimize restriction while maximizing filtration efficiency
- Stainless steel hardware & hose clamps for exceptional corrosion resistance and durability
- Broader and smoother torque curve for an enhanced driving experience
- Gains of +16 WHP / +10 FT-LBS WTQ on APR Stage 2+ ECU Upgrade with the APR supercharger pulley
- Flow rate improvement of 31.4% 469 CFM vs 357 CFM stock
- No modifications required, fully reversible installation
Settle for nothing but the absolute best with ECS Tuning's Luft-Technik Intake Systems.
For help with installation please download or print ECS Tuning's in-depth PDF installation instructions found under the Installation tab.
*Not CARB Approved.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||C7 A6||FWD||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C7 A6||Quattro||V6 3.0T|