Replace your fragile plastic oil filter housing cap with an attractive and durable, aluminum housing from ECS Tuning. All you'll need is the 32mm socket used to remove the stock filter cap.
Our ECS Tuning billet aluminum oil filter housing cap are designed and engineered in house by our leading R&D department to make sure of the perfect fit.
- Pop the hood, remove your rear engine cover exposing the filter cap.
- Use a 32mm socket to unscrew the housing cap from the engine.
- Remove the old filter, and transfer the filter retainer valve to the ECS cap using a metal pry tool to remove from OE cap.
- Install the OE filter retainer valve, new o-rings, and oil filter contained a new filter kit into the new billet oil filter cap.
- Screw the housing on to the engine, and torque to 25Nm or 18ft lbs.
- Add a Audi approved 502 / 505 engine oil. (Not sure about the right oil? Visit our Maintenance section!)
That's it. No more cracked housings. No more plastic filter caps mangled by adjustable pliers.Talk about a no-brainer.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||V8 4.2L|
|Audi||C6 A6||Quattro||V8 4.2L|
|Audi||C6 S6||All||V10 5.2L|
|Audi||D3 S8||Quattro||D3 V10|
|Audi||MK1 R8||Quattro||V10 5.2L|
|Audi||MK1 R8||Quattro||V8 4.2L|