The ECS Tuning Performance Coilover System provides a sport-tuned, height, damping, and body adjustable suspension with substantial performance benefits using high quality materials and coatings to replace your worn suspension, all while giving your vehicle that perfect ride height!
Our ECS Coilover System provides confidence and precise control with a ride that is firm, yet compliant for the majority of enthusiasts.
Average suggested lowering range of 1.5" to 2.75"
- 32 levels of rebound damping adjustment
- Adjustable damping, monotube shocks/struts paired with optimized progressive rate coil springs gives your vehicle road-sticking grip with reduced body roll for exceptional confidence in your vehicle's handling. With your vehicle's new, lower ride height the center of gravity is now moved lower, further improving handling performance
- Adjustable front bodies allow you to set the ride height while maintaining correct spring pre-load
- Adjustable front and rear bodies allow the shock to operate in the correct valving range, regardless of ride height
- Strut and shock bodies finished with a durable gloss black powder coat for good looks and great longevity
- Threaded portions are are clear zinc coated for optimum corrosion protection against rain and salt
- Coil springs are powder-coated Reflex Silver Metallic finish for durability
- Red anodized, billet aluminum lower spring seats with locking collars allow for quick, on the car, adjustability with the included spanner wrenches
- Integrated bump stops
- In-house designed to give your vehicle superior handling performance, long term corrosion protection and fully adjustable ride-height, we set out for a coilover system that is made for THE enthusiasts! Installed and evaluated in-house by our Product Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility, we ensured a high level of precision and quality is delivered throughout thousands of miles of long term product testing.
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT
- Looking for installation tips? Look no further, we put together a full installation PDF below!
- **See PDF for information on how to modify your car so the coilovers can be installed with the adjustment knob in place as photographed. This allows you to adjust the front damping without removing the complete assembly from the car.
- Our photographed test car is lowered to 12 5/8" front and 12 3/4" rear as measured from center of hub to fender. Equipped with 19x8.5 ET45 Tekniform Style 001 wheels with 235/35ZR19 tires and ECS 12.5mm wheel spacers front and rear.
- Vehicles with EDC suspension will need cancelers (es2608438) to avoid an error light.
- Full 1 year warranty
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||V8 4.2L|