The rear subframe on modern VW's allow for several millimeters of misalignment. This can cause inaccurate alignment specifications, reduction or increases of wheel gap side-to-side and increased tire wear. The subframe can also be known for shifting out of place due to the large ID on the mounting bolt holes. Our ECS R&D Team put together this Rear Subframe Locking Collar Kit to prevent the rear subframe from shifting by using CNC-machined 6061 aluminum locking collars featuring tapered protrusions. Our locking collars add concentricity to the rear subframe mounts, chassis mounts, and hardware which trues the subframe to the chassis while new OEM class 10.9 hardware keeps the subframe locked to the body.
This ECS Rear Subframe Locking Collar Kit includes the following:
- CNC Machined Aluminum Locking Collars, Upper - QTY 4
- CNC Machined Aluminum Locking Collars, Lower - QTY 4
- Replacement Torque To Yield Subframe Mounting Fasteners - QTY 4
- An available online installation PDF
* Please note, these are not compatible with our ECS Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||A3 8P||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Volkswagen||Passat B6||4 Motion||3.6L|
|Volkswagen||Tiguan 1||4 Motion||2.0T|
|Volkswagen||Tiguan 2||4 Motion||2.0T|