The S54 coolant vent line can be a weak point as these cars age. The plastic design can become brittle due extreme temperature cycling in the engine bay. When you upgrade to the ECS kit, you get a custom billet fitting and a flexible yet pre-formed silicone hose designed to outlast OEM components in this environment. There's no reason to let your stock line leave you on the side of the road, upgrade now before the factory line gives out.
This kit can be installed by even an entry-level mechanic, taking little or no time to complete the upgrade. The best part about this upgrade is there's no need to drain cooling system.
- Material: Black Reinforced Fluorosilicone Lined Coolant Safe Silicone
- Pre-formed hose to ensure OEM style routing and appearance
- Can maintain the use of your stock retaining clips to route the hose in identical locations (due to slight variations in silicone the retainer on the expansion tank may not fit)
- Pressure tested to ensure 2X operating pressures to ensure reliability
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - MIL-A-8625F Type II Class 2 Black Anodize for superior corrosion resistance and strength
- Single-piece design avoiding additional interfaces that may cause leaks
- Matches OEM style connection to upper coolant hose
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles