The ECS Street Coilover System - With Installation Kit provides a complete package with all the necessary TTY hardware, strut bearings along with our ECS Tuning World Premier HD Strut and Shock Mounts for a sport-tuned, long-lasting ride that provides confidence and precise control with a ride that is firm, yet compliant for the majority of enthusiasts.
- ECS Street Coilover System:
- The ECS Tuning Street Coilover System provides a sport-tuned, adjustable suspension with substantial performance benefits using high quality materials and coatings to replace your worn suspension, all while giving your vehicle that perfect ride height!
- ECS HD Front Strut Mounts:
- With the increased durometer over the OEM 60A strut mounts, the ECS 80A durometer rubber strut mounts will better resist deflection and premature wear that commonly plagues the OE strut mounts, without sacrificing ride comfort. This is a must have if you are installing sport springs, coilovers or whenever performing front suspension service.
- ECS HD Rear Shock Mounts:
- The ECS Heavy Duty Rear Shock Mount offers significant performance to your vehicle's handling and long term durability as compared to stock shock mounts. With the increased durometer over the OEM 50A foam-filled shock mounts, the ECS 80A durometer void-free rubber shock mounts will better resist deflection and premature wear that commonly plagues the OE mounts without sacrificing ride comfort.
This kit includes all the necessary components to replace while removing your old suspension and installing coilovers. We've ensured that you have the highest quality components and the needed parts and hardware to service as most of these parts have either failed or become close to the end of their useful service life.
Don't get caught halfway through the job just to find out you needed this complete suspension package!
This Kit includes the following items:
- ECS Front Coilover Strut Assemblies - QTY 2
- ECS Heavy Duty Rubber Front Strut Mounts - QTY 2
- Front strut mount retaining nuts - QTY 2
- Front strut bearings - QTY 2
- Front strut upper securing nuts - QTY 2
- Front Strut pinch bolt and nut - QTY 2
- ECS Rear Coilover Mounting / Perches, Springs and Shock Absorbers - QTY 2
- ECS Heavy Duty Rubber Rear Shock Mounts - QTY 2
- Lower Shock Mount Bolt and Nut - QTY 2
- Upper Shock Mount Bolts - QTY 4
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT
- Looking for installation tips? Look no further, we put together a full installation video from start to finish including how to remove your OE or Aftermarket Cup Kit suspension in detail! Head over to our YouTube channel for the full video @ ECSTuningMedia
- PLEASE NOTE: It's critical to check wheel offset for proper clearance to new suspension components before driving!! Wheel spacers may be required on higher offset wheels.
- PLEASE NOTE: Adjustable sway bar end links may need installed for proper CV axle clearance to sway bar depending on adjusted height of front coilovers.
- PLEASE NOTE: Do not use hammer directly on struts at any time.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 24v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 24v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV GLI||All||1.8T|