ECS V-Checker Scanner - Basic - (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
Got a check engine light or a malfunction indicator lamp in your OBD II Volkswagen or Audi? Do you have a service indication lamp that needs reset? Then this hand held v-checker basic is for you. The v-checker basic checks for trouble codes in all ECUs and has the ability to clear them including your lamp modules, HVAC system, airbag and engine codes. You can also reset your oil service indicators.
- Self powered through the OBDII port
- Compact unit can be stored in your glove box
- Save hundreds of dollars over going to a service facility just to clear engine lights
- Help to self diagnose your car saving hundreds of dollars
* Requires the ignition key to be turned to the on position after the device is connected to the vehicle's DLC for communication to occur
** Only works on cars 1996 to 2007. Will not work on 2008 and later with CAN protocall.
** This does not allow for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) to be "coded out." This tool simply provides information from your vehicle's ecu so you many troubleshoot issues.
- code reader
|This part does not have vehicle applications yet. For fitment verification, contact our sales team via 1.800.924.5172, Live Chat , or firstname.lastname@example.org.|