Raise the level of style on your MK7 with our real carbon fiber front lip spoiler. This quality piece mounts directly to your factory front valance and gives the car a much more aggressive visual appearance and gives the appearance of a much lower ride height.
Installation hardware and 3M tape is included.
For perfect fitment, we recommend the following be performed to install our ECS Front Lip Spoiler Kit.
- Mock the lip to the factory front valance
- Lift and support the vehicle and remove both front wheels
- Mark your drill location to the factory fender liner hole
- Remove the lip and drill through your marked hole location. Once complete we recommend touching up the bore of the hole with clear fingernail polish or clear coat touch up paint to seal the carbon fiber
- Test fit again to confirm hole location is aligned properly
- Remove the lip for the final time and install the supplier 3M heavy duty tape. **Note, clean the installed areas of the front valance and lip spoiler before applying 3M heavy duty tape
- Install front lip spoiler
- Install supplied longer fender liner screws with zinc coated washers
- Reinstall wheels and lugs, torque to OEM specification (89Ft/lbs / 120Nm) and lower vehicle
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||GTI||2.0T Gen3|