The Engineering team at ECS Tuning has spent countless hours in the development of the exclusive B7 2.0T Luft-Technik Intake System. This intake was precision engineered using state of the art laser scanning, dyno testing, and 3D CAD technology to ensure factory-like fitment in your engine bay with increased engine performance.
The twin-layer powder coated aluminum heat shield resists the performance robbing effects of heat soak by secluding the air filter to the right side of the engine bay. The throttle body inlet hose is crafted of high quality 4-ply silicone to achieve increased durability and resistance to collapsing. This intake has been subjected to rigorous real world testing with verified performance gains on our in-house chassis dyno resulting in an increase of 5WHP and 5WTQ on the APR Stage 1 ECU upgrade. The slight increase in induction noise during heavy acceleration gives hint to the added performance without being too intrusive. The end result of all of this effort is an intake system that combines unrivaled beauty, fitment, quality and performance in one stunning package that will make a statement in your engine bay.
The ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Intake System features:
- Specifically crafted to fit B7 A4 2.0T engines using all stock mounting locations
- 4-ply silicone turbo inlet to hinder collapsing, mated with stainless steel hardware & hose clamps for exceptional corrosion resistance and durability
- Powder Coated twin-layer aluminum heat shield
- 3" conical hi-flow reusable air filter; featuring 8 ply cotton gauze construction and a bell mouth inlet to minimize restriction while maximizing filtration efficiency
- Stainless steel hardware & hose clamps for exceptional corrosion resistance and durability
- Broader and smoother torque curve for an enhanced driving experience
- Gains of +5 WHP / +5 FT-LBS WTQ on APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrade
- No modifications required, fully reversible installation
- Complete install instructions provided!
Settle for nothing but the absolute best with ECS Tuning's Luft-Technik Intake Systems.
For help with installation please download or print ECS Tuning's in-depth PDF installation instructions found under the Installation tab.
*Not CARB Approved.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles