MK5 R32/MK6 Golf R, JSW, B6/CC - Adjustable Damping Coilover Set - With Installation Kit
The ECS Tuning Performance Coilover System provides a sport-tuned, height, damping, and body adjustable suspension with substantial performance benefits using high quality materials and coatings to replace your worn suspension, all while giving your vehicle that perfect ride height!
Our ECS Coilover System provides confidence and precise control with a ride that is firm, yet compliant for the majority of enthusiasts.
- 32 levels of rebound damping adjustment
- Heat treated, progressive rate coil springs. 8K Front / 5K Rear
- Adjustable damping, monotube shocks/struts paired with optimized progressive rate coil springs gives your vehicle road-sticking grip with reduced body roll for exceptional confidence in your vehicle's handling. With your vehicle's new, lower ride height the center of gravity is now moved lower, further improving handling performance
- Adjustable front bodies allow you to set the ride height while maintaining correct spring pre-load
- Adjustable front and rear bodies allow the shock to operate in the correct valving range, regardless of ride height
- Strut and shock bodies finished with a durable gloss black powder coat for good looks and great longevity
- Threaded portions are are zinc-coated for optimum corrosion protection against rain and salt (finish will vary between clear or black zinc coatings depending on availability)
- Coil springs are powder-coated Reflex Silver Metallic finish for durability
- Red anodized, billet aluminum spring seats with locking collars allow for quick, on the car, adjustability with the included spanner wrenches
- Adjustable front and rear sway bar end links maintain proper sway bar pre-load after setting the desired ride height
- Self-locking, zinc-coated flanged nuts used for shock & strut shaft pins
- Rear shock adjuster housings are black E-coated for durability
- Integrated bump stops and dust boots
Our ECS Tuning Adjustable Damping Coilover System was developed in-house, tested and inspected by our Research & Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility. We strive for the highest level of precision and quality through leading-edge product development technology and methods, ensuring the necessary long term product testing was performed on multiple test vehicles in the harshest conditions available.
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT
Need installation tips? We put together a full installation tutorial from start to finish including how to remove your OEM parts in detail! See our Installation PDF under the INSTALLATION Tab for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: It's critical to check wheel offset for proper clearance to new suspension components before driving!! Wheel spacers may be required on higher offset wheels.
This coilover set is for Audi 8p A3 Quattro, MK2 TT Quattro and VW MK5 R32, MK6 Golf R as well as heavier, larger body models, such as B6 Passat, CC and Jetta SportWagen.
This kit includes all the necessary components to replace while removing and installing replacement struts, shocks or coilovers. We've ensured that you have the highest quality components and the needed parts and hardware to service, as most of these parts have either failed or become close to the end of their useful service life.
Don't get caught halfway through the job just to find out you needed this. Get yours today and refresh your ride!
This Kit includes the following items:
- Upgraded Heavy Duty Rubber Front Strut Mounts (taken from the MK2 TT parts catalog) - QTY 2
- Front strut bearings - QTY 2
- Front strut mount retaining bolts - QTY 6
- Front strut pinch bolt and nut - QTY 2
- Front axle bolts (outer) - QTY 2
- Ball joint -to- control arm nuts - QTY 6
- ECS Heavy Duty Rubber Rear Shock Mounts - QTY 2
- Rear Shock Mount Dust Caps - QTY 2
- Lower Shock Mounting Bolts - QTY 2
- Upper Shock Mounting Bolts - QTY 4
- Lower Control Arm -to- Knuckle Securing Bolts and Nuts - QTY 2
- coil over
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||A3 8P||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Volkswagen||Passat B6||4 Motion||3.6L|