ECS Tuning's Performance Transmission Mount Bushing Insert Kit offers a more engaging driving experience, with crisper throttle response and reduced driveline slop without increasing cabin NVH.
The performance transmission mount bushing insert kit was engineered in-house by our industry leading R&D department, resulting in countless hours of research and testing to establish the best possible design for minimizing driveline deflection while retaining the vehicles everyday driving comfort. ECS Tuning's primary goal was to achieve a comfortable and compliant ride while maximizing performance, and real world test miles put down on multiple vehicles has proven just that. This kit has everything you need for installation including new hardware to replace the torque-to-yield securing hardware installed from the factory, required to be replaced any time they are removed per Audi. With the ECS Performance Transmission Mount Bushing Insert Kit, power lost through mount deflection is redirected right where you want it, straight to the wheels.
- Reduction in transmission movement
- Melonite coated steel backing plate for increased durability and corrosion resistance
- Polyurethane bushing insert to reduce drivetrain deflection while keeping noise vibrations associated with such modification to a minimum
- Increased drivetrain rigidity and response
- Long-term testing performed on multiple vehicles for real-world qualification
- Included hardware to replace the factory torque-to-yield bolts
Being a relatively simple process, if you're mechanically inclined you should have no problem installing the mount in your own garage in under 30 minutes. For assistance with installation, please see our in-depth installation PDF available under the Installation tab.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||V8 4.2L|
|Audi||C7 A6||FWD||V6 3.0T|