Evans High Performance Waterless Coolant is a proprietary base fluid that incorporates an inhibitor package specifically designed for all gasoline, light duty diesel, LP, and CNG engines. Evans contains no water, allowing it to offer protection in temps below -40°F and above 375°F. This greatly reduces the chance of overheating your engine, which is particularly important during spirited driving or on the track when your engine needs cooling the most. Its higher boiling point also eliminates the risk of Boil-Over and After-Boil, further reducing stress on your cooling system. Evans also allows your vehicle to continue cooling when running at hotter temperatures - while normal coolants develop air pockets at high temps that prevent coolant from flowing, Evans does not. This gives you peace of mind when your engine is working at its maximum potential.
Additionally, Evans does not have any of the corrosive properties of traditional coolant - because it contains no water. If you store your vehicle for long periods of time, this is particularly important - Evans will not separate and cause corrosion while your vehicle is sitting in storage. Not only is Evans High Performance Waterless Coolant great for the track, but it is very practical for garage queens as well - Evans is practical for use in every vehicle from your daily driver to your track dedicated vehicle.
- Benefits: Reduces System Pressure, Prevents Overheating, Maximizes BHP
- Boiling Point: Above 375°F
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Corrosive Properties: Unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Life Span: Protects for life of the engine
- Toxicity: Low Toxicity
- Eliminates Overheating: Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point above 375°F and will not vaporize, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil.
- Reduces Pressure: Evans Waterless Coolants generate very low vapor pressures reducing stress on engine cooling system components.
- Increases BHP: Evans Waterless Coolants eliminate pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating - thus improving combustion efficiency and delivering more power.
NOTE: For Evans to be fully effective, Evans recommends fully flushing your cooling system using Prep Fluid: ES3524587
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles