- This precision-machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM Lower Dogbone bush that counter acts engine movement under heavy acceleration and braking, resulting a firmer feel when shifting.
- To be sure that you have selected the correct bush insert for your vehicle please check the fitment guide below:
- CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy. All Forge machined parts go through a rigorous quality control procedure to ensure that they have been made to the highest standard (working to a tolerance of greater than 0.1mm).
- With a hardwearing black anodised finish which protects the part from oxidation to ensure it looks its best for longer.
- Developed in house at our Gloucester R&D workshop with working prototypes 3D printed and test fitted.
- Part of a wider range of bush inserts Forge currently have in development, please see the Forge Motorsport website for details.
*When fitting please Torque to 135 Nm
If your vehicle has this bush (part number : 5Q0 198 037 B) fitted you need a type “A” insert, part number FMAM-B2
If your vehicle has the alternative bush (part number: 5Q0 198 037 C) fitted you need type “B” insert, part number FMAC-B3
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||A3 8V||FWD||1.4 e-tron|
|Audi||MK3 TT (2014+)||Quattro||2.0T|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||GTI||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||Hatchback||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||Sportwagen||1.8T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||GTI||2.0T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII R||GTI||2.0T Gen3|