Forge are pleased to present the "TWINtercooler" for the Golf MK6 2 litre. This intercooler is based on our proven design which adds greater efficiency throughout the entire RPM band beyond that of a single intercooler setup, We have achieved this by using the latest core technology with high flow end tank designs to achieve a huge reduction in inlet temperatures. This is a bolt-on kit that retains the use of the OEM intercooler to produce both horsepower AND torque, but more importantly, a HUGE reduction in inlet temperatures and increased flow efficiency. A reduction in temps of up to a peak of 19 degrees Fahrenheit at 6500 RPM! This kit includes all the necessary silicone hoses, clamps and mounting brackets that are required.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles