This oil catch tank kit is for the Audi TTRS 8S and Audi RS3 2017-on, developed by Forge in-house development team. Not only is it beautifully designed, it has been created to capture the maximum amount of harmful contaminants, including oil deposits, unused fuel vapours and moisture, all of which would ordinarily make their way back through to the inlet of the engine.
Extensive testing has proven Forge's oil catch tank kit's ability to effectively reduce sludge and carbon build up, in turn allowing the engine to both breathe and perform more efficiently. It can therefore be viewed as a genuine performance enhancing product and one we recommend, particularly if you are planning more advanced power tuning at a later date.
The 0.4l (400cc) catch tank boasts a slew of features intended to make it both easy to check and simple to drain, including a dipstick for level inspection and a well placed drain tap.
The design of the kit has also been carefully considered, hence its inner tube which is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber. This is paired with an outer cover made from reinforced stainless steel wire braid (a Forge specialty), specifically a partial inner braid and a full cover outer braid. We developed this complex arrangement in order for the tank to be resistant to both pressure expansion and vacuum collapse, and also to enable the kit to function within a clearly defined temperature range – 54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
Finally, this kit includes machined billet fittings that are anodized black to form an OEM-looking product when installed.
- 0.4L capacity*
- A drain tap for ease of emptying
- A dipstick for simple level inspection
- 2 Quality stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding for that inconspicuous look
- Inner tube is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
- Outer cover is constructed from reinforced Stainless Steel wire braid consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding which is resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
- Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
- The engine cover can still be fitted after installation
- Installation is straight forward with all necessary fittings and instructions included
*Dipstick level is set at less than 0.4L for optimum breathing.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles