Cabin filters are something that is often overlooked in vehicle maintenance, but these filters are actually very important to both your comfort and health. Traditional cabin filters prevent pollen, dust, and other allergens from entering your vehicle's cabin, keeping your air as clean as possible. Cabin filters that feature an activated charcoal filter layer take it a step further to help eliminate unpleasant smells, especially useful in large cities or when passing smelly areas such as farms.
Hengst's Bluecare filters now feature an even more advanced level of protection, their Biofunctional layer! This specialized layer now protects you and your passengers from exposure to bacteria, mold, and spores, helping to prevent airborne illnesses.
Bluecare Filters features:
- Nearly 100% of all allergens caught
- Ideal protection against the pollens that cause hay fever and other airborne pollutants
- Resistant to mold and bacteria
- Removes almost all fine dust from the vehicle's interior
- Increases security and comfort while driving
We recommend replacing cabin filters every 30,000 to 40,000 miles or earlier if you notice a drop in your HVAC systems airflow to maintain optimum comfort and protection.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles