The IE FDS (Flow Distribution System) has proven to distribute charge air uniformly across the inlet end of the core. In contrast to other intercoolers on the market which rely on natural airflow across the core, our FDS technology uses precisely shaped and placed fins cast into the intake plenum to fully take advantage of the large core volume effectively using the entire core. As a result, the IE FDS intercooler has been proven to reduce intake air temperatures more so than other units available, thus offering the largest power gains possible.
- Extensive quality control and pressure testing
- Increases horsepower and torque by reducing intake air temp
- Perfect fit, installs with no trimming, cutting, or modification
- Intercooler end tanks attach to factory hoses for a perfect fit!
- FDS technology utilizes more intercooler core area than competitors
- Fully machined hose barbs on inlets and outlets
- Cast aluminum intercooler end tanks
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles