The K&N 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit (FIPK's) represents a dramatic improvement over a K&N OE replacement filter alone; using only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can reduce air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube.
The 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit eliminates air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into added HORSEPOWER
The K&N 57 Series kit uses the largest conical shaped high-flow air filter that can fit into the engine compartment while utilizing the factory holes and mounting points. The extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box.
When possible, the air filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower. The air filter is attached to a rotationally molded tube made from interlaced High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). This process allows us to precisely shape the tube to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. The intake tube is connected to the engine with adapters made from high strength materials such as silicon and reinforced nylon and ensures long life.
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Requires Recharger Filter Care Service Kit (99-5050) for cleaning and maintenance.
- CARB Exempt and street legal in all 50 US States
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Porsche||All||40th Anniversary Edition||All||All||996|